Get archery lessons in Toronto - Contact cardiotrek@gmail.com or visit CardioTrek.ca.

Learn more about archery in Toronto by visiting archerytoronto.ca, or the Toronto Public Archery Range Facebook page
or by joining the Canadian Toxophilite Society.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bow Raffle to raise money for PWA

Hello friends and fellow archers!

My name is Michael Meusel, and I'm doing the 600km "Friends for life" Bike rally to raise money for PWA Toronto. PWA is the largest charity of it's kind that directly assists Men, Women and Children living with HIV/AIDS in Canada. You can read more here at: www.bikerally.org 

It's a great cause, and I need to hit a $2500 minimun in order to ride. To raise the funds, I've decided to raffle off one of the bows I make! I'll be starting the bow after the bike ride, but that will allow me to make it close to the specifications you want. It will be a Hickory-backed Osage Recurve, anywhere from 25#-50# at 25"-29". It will be similar to the bow pictured below. 






 I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in Canada or the Continental US. In order to take part, you have to make a donation to the website and email me with the name or handle you made the donation under. That way all the money goes directly to the charity. Donations can be made with paypal or credit card. 
 
Tickets will be 1 for $10, 3 for $25, and 8 for $50.

Step 1:
Go to www.bikerally.org

Click: Pledge on the Right hand side of the screen

Click: Pledge a 2016 6-Day Rider

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Meusel

Click my name, then click DONATE NOW

Fill out the form and make the Donation of either $10, $25 or $50 according to how many tickets you want. Make sure to remember your Display name. Make sure the boxes for “Display my donation amount” and “Display my name” are checked.

Step 2: Send an email to bowraffle2016@gmail.com with this information:

Subject: (Display Name used when making donation) – (Donation Amount)

Full Name
Mailing address

*Display name: (the name you enter to be displayed on the bike rally website when you make a donation – this can be a nickname or a handle)

Donation Amount: (either $10, $25, or $50)

You're done!

I'll cross reference your email to the donation on the bike rally website and send you an email confirming your entry. I'll draw the winning name on July 23rd, so entries will be open until then! If you win, I'll contact you via the email you used to enter and get your bow specifications.

Good Luck!

Michael Meusel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post History